John Wood and Aly Marks-Wood are the proud owners of this three-year-old market. They are committed to offering local goods from Manic Organic, Simmons Farm, Allen Farm, Aquidneck Farms, Run Dog Run, and Wishing Stone Farm, to name a few. They are also supporters of local transitional farms that are attempting to become certified organic. They specialize in natural and organic products.
- Hours: Mon - Sat: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Food goods and groceries that are natural and organic, mainly from local growers.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: The knowledgeable and super friendly staff!
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Firewood: No
- Ice: No
- Propane: No