St Mary's Episcopal Church of Portsmouth
St. Mary's Episcopal Church is a Christian worship community that blends the traditional and the innovative. The church is rich in history with the cornerstone being laid in 1847. Located on the church's 90 acres is the Gibbs House, the rectory, the parish house, the churchyard and St. Mary's Episcopal Church.
- Fax: (401)846-0092
- Hours: Office Hours: Tue - Fri, 9am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking available at parish house.
- Founding Date: Sep 02 1847
- What makes this community special?: St. Mary’s Church is a community nurtured by Christian worship and formation that embraces both the traditional and innovative. God calls us to discover our gifts, to care for each other, and to serve the world.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Episcopal
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: No