John's Auto Repair provides complete repair on foreign and domestic vehicles including tune-ups, brakes, tires, and batteries. They offer custom exhaust systems and can help customers save money with muffler replacements. They also serve as a Rhode Island Inspection station for both cars and motorcycles.
- Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8am-5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Located at street level.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Complete Auto Repair
- Associations/certifications: RI Inspection Station
- Parking: Free lot
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: Yes
- Vehicle drop-off: Yes
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Owner John emphasizes the importance of routine maintenance.