Graziano's 501 Cafe not only has a new outside patio with a beautiful waterfront view, it also serves breakfast all day long. It has been open for over two years and is known for its unique breakfast menu. Try its Portuguese breakfast or the Tugboat, a specialty breakfast sandwich made with French Toast.
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 6:00am - 3:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Unique breakfasts. Bloody Mary.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Signature dishes: Specialty breakfasts and fresh seafood.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Seafood.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 17
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual