Located off Glen Road, this picturesque area is reserved primarily for Portsmouth residents, companies and civic organizations. The area includes fields for soccer and softball, kitchen facilities, a horse ring, picnic areas, a playground and a fishing pier.
To reserve a section of the park for an event, residents may contact the town clerk at 401-683-2101.
- Handicap Accessible: Some handicapped parking
- What makes this community special?: There is a historic farmhouse and shelters for farm animals.
- Parking: On-street: free
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: The park is also home to Davidson Field, named after Dr. Robert Davidson.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables
- Services: Food/drink, Gift shop, Restrooms
- Restrictions: No smoking