Fieldstones Portsmouth Grille has been in operation for over two years, offering cozy country charm and an extensive menu. It ranges from pizza to various dinner entrees. The atmosphere is classy yet casual where both locals and visitors enjoy fresh seafoods, pastas, steaks and more.
- Hours: Daily: 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Nachos, chowder and lobster rolls.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Fresh seafood.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Fish 'n' Chips
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Chef Adam Meyers
- Number of tables: 52
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual