Custom House Coffee was voted Best Cappuccino in 2007, '08 and '09 by Newport Life Magazine, and Best Coffee House in Newport County '08 and '09 by RI Monthly Magazine. It is located in Clock Tower Square off RT 114 and near the entrance to Route 24. The coffee house is comfortable, with plenty of seating at tables, a counter, in arm chairs around the fireplace or in a cozy corner of the store. There is also a patio on the side of the building where customers can enjoy their morning coffee and pastry, lunch sandwich or afternoon coffee break. The staff is warm and courteous and proud of its many varieties of special coffee blends. The shop offers wireless Internet making it ideal for working people.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 7pm; Sat, 7am - 7pm; Sun, 8am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped entrance is located at door off patio.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Coffee, muffins, pastries, sandwiches, salads, wraps, cold drinks, chips, panini, gelato
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders
- Specialties: Coffee
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes