Countryside Children's Center
Licensed by the State Department of Children, Youth, and Families (DCYF), Countryside Children's Center provides programs and services for children aged 6-weeks-old to 10-years-old.
The center works around parents' schedules, offering daycare ranging from a few hours a week to full-time. For more information, visit the website.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 5:45pm; Open year-round
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking
- Parking: Free lot
- Ages: 6-weeks-old to 10-years-old
- Services (child care, day care): Drop-off, Nurse, Pick-up
- Licensed: Yes
- What's your organizational philosophy?: Countryside believes that each child is a unique individual who develops at his or her own pace.The center is committed to a balanced learning-through-play environment.
- Public/Private: Private
- Accreditation/licenses: Countryside is licensed by the state Department of Children, Youth, and Families (DCYF), as well as by the Rhode Island Department of Education (RIDE).
- Montessori: No
- Uniforms: No