15 Point Road is the perfect romantic setting situated on the Sakonnet River with outstanding views. The restaurant has been open for the past 15 years and boasts an eclectic cuisine specializing in seafood in particular. Outdoor seating is soon to come.
- Hours: Tues. - Sun.: 4:00 - 10:00
- Handicap Accessible: Street level
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.15pointroad.com
- Specialties: A traditional menu pleases most everyone and house specialties are an ever-changing eclectic delight of innovative and contemporary dishes.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Lamb Chops, Mahi-Mahi, Mount Hope Seafood, Steak Diana & more!
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Steve Renshaw
- Number of tables: 18
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Private Parties, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual