In this term the Republican Town Council, has overcome serious challenges, implemented changes and addressed long overlooked problems, including:
- Stopped habitual overspending of Department budgets
- Reduced tax increases by 60%
- Increased Town savings by 100% to ~ $4.8 Million
- Fighting sewers demanded by DEM
- Initiated removal of bankruptcy threat of $32M pension debt
- Hired highly regarded new Town Administrator
- Established 5-year Plan and annual budgeting for infrastructure projects
- Committed to preserve the Glen for future generations
- Initiated annual road maintenance in operating budget
Our work is unfinished. When re-elected, we will continue to reduce spending, control growth of taxes, and improve quality of government and quality of life for all Portsmouth citizens.
I ask you to support us on November 6.
WE can WIN – only if…
Joseph W. Robicheau
Portsmouth Town Council
Don’t Blame Us.
04/06 Democrat Councils
Sold Voters then bought