Learn how to fix your favorite comfort foods with Jeannette Bessinger.
Whole foods chef Jeannette Bessinger will transform the comfort foods you crave into good-for-you dishes without sacrificing an ounce of taste by:
- cutting back on sugar to lower blood sugar impact.
- increasing fiber and protein.
- boosting nutrients with added fruits and vegetables.
- focusing on higher-quality fats such as olive oil.
- reducing calories by reducing overall fat.
The result? Delicious new classics such as: Fresh Phyllo Chicken Pot Pie; Higher-Protein, Lower-Cal Creamy Fettuccini Alfredo; Whole-Grain Home-Grilled Pizza; Satisfying Real-Food Pumpkin Pancakes; Lower-Cal
Loaded Potato Skins; and Grass-Fed Italian Feta Meatballs in Tomato Sauce. Your taste buds—and your health—will thank you!