- The sun is back! Today should be sunny with a high of 52, but enjoy it, because showers may be back tomorrow.
- Take advantage of the sun and go see Daffodil Days at Blithewold just over the bridge in Bristol, where you will be greeted by thousands of brilliant yellow daffodils to trumpet the arrival of spring. Open daily 10-5.
- The Portsmouth Tax Assessment Review Board meets tonight at 7 pm.
- The International Yacht Restoration School's Bristol campus at 253 Franklin St. in Bristol holds an at 4 pm, which includes a talk on financial aid strategies.
- The PHS Marching Band debuts its new uniforms, in a special performance in the New Gym at PHS tonight at 7 pm. This is a thank you to the many businesses, families, alumni, faculty and parents who helped with the fundraising endeavor to buy new uniforms. The band is off to Washington DC to march in the National Cherry Blossom Festival the following week.