- There's a slight chance of showers today with a high of 84 degrees.
- The USS Carter Hall is open to visitors one more day today in Bristol, with launch boats leaving from the US Coast Guard Station at the end of Constitution Street, from 1 to 5 pm. The ship was visiting for the Fourth of July celebration.
- The Audubon Society's Environmental Education Center in Bristol offers L'il Nature Flicks for children ages 5 and up. Today's feature is National Geographic's "Really Wild Animals: Deep Sea Dive." Free with the cost of admission.
- Portsmouth Free Public Library offers a .
- Sakonnet Vineyards in Little Compton offers a tonight at 6 pm featuring the Elderly Brothers.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something