- It looks like a beautiful weekend ahead, with sunny skies and a high of 80 on Sunday.
- That's good news for those planning the many festivals around the area this weekend. The is at The Glen in Portsmouth this weekend promising hours of old-fashioned family fun.
- Boys Town New England hosts its first Saturday afternoon, with children's activities, games, resource tables, food and more.
- Mount Hope Farm in Bristol holds its first annual , a juried show and sale featuring the work of dozens of New England area artisans. Enjoy art, local food, music and more.
- The Annual is Saturday, July 21, at the historic Mill Pond/Tiverton Four Corners Village area.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something