- It looks like a beautiful weekend ahead, with sunny skies and a high of 80 on Sunday.
- That's good news for those planning the many festivals around the area this weekend. The is at The Glen in Portsmouth this weekend promising hours of old-fashioned family fun.
- Boys Town New England hosts its first Saturday afternoon, with children's activities, games, resource tables, food and more.
- Mount Hope Farm in Bristol holds its first annual , a juried show and sale featuring the work of dozens of New England area artisans. Enjoy art, local food, music and more.
- The Annual is Saturday, July 21, at the historic Mill Pond/Tiverton Four Corners Village area.