The Easter Bunny has hopped along, the chocolate eggs have been devoured and Earth Day cleanups proved to be a good workout for those winter-tired muscles. However, now it's time to start the week and get back to work.
Here's our list of 5 Things to Know to get a head start on this Monday, April 25:
- Parents rejoice! School is back in session. Students return to Portsmouth schools today after a week of spring vacation.
- Better prepare for a long, long night at Town Hall tonight. The will attempt to discuss 20 items, not including appointments and reports, on the meeting agenda, which is attached at right. The meeting starts at 7 p.m. at Town Hall.
- Dine at tonight and 10 percent of your bill will be donated to the .
- The Viking Bridge Club meets tonight at 6:30 p.m. at St. Mary's Episcopal Church.
- Want to learn how to Cha-Cha? happen tonight from 6 to 9 p.m. at the senior center.