What's happening this Monday, June 20? Check out our 5 Things to Know here to find out.
- In 1871, the board of the Christian Union Church (now the Museum) authorized the purchase of a hearse. This Monday, the historical society will present a lecture on the history of this purchase and the antique vehicle. The program begins with the society's annual meeting at 7 p.m., followed by the lecture at 7:30. The event is free and open to the public.
- Despite being Monday, there is no Town Council meeting today. The council will meet again on June 22 for a public hearing on the .
- Hathaway Elementary School will hold its Grade 3 Picnic today at the school.
- Today is the rain date for the previously postponed Field Day at Melville Elementary School.
- Do you like to dance? happend today starting at 6 p.m. at the senior center.