A statewide boat show will sail throughout Rhode Island this Saturday and Sunday, May 4 to 5.
The annual Rhode Island Boat Show will include five different venues with one ultimate goal - to showcase the Ocean State as a leading recreational boating destination with a diverse group of boating businesses, facilities and products.
Here's what you need to know before you go.
Saturday, May 4, and Sunday, May 5, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Bristol — Bristol Marine & Fleet Yacht Sales, 99 Poppasquash Road
- Jamestown — Conanicut Marine Services & Latitude Yacht Brokerage, 1 East Ferry Wharf
- Middletown — West Marine, 379 West Main Road
- Wakefield — Silver Spring Marine, 362 Pond Street
- Warwick — Marinemax & Brewer Greenwich Bay Marina, 1 Masthead Drive
Admission and parking are free.
Maritime Solutions Inflatable Xperts of Portsmouth;
Feedom Boat Club of Portsmouth;
Vanquish Boats of Portsmouth.