PORTSMOUTH PATCH STORM CENTRAL UPDATES, CLOSINGS & MORE:
Scroll down for important phone numbers, websites and more.
See a tree down in your neighborhood? Notice a road is icy? Just saw a store clerk put out more snow melt products? Please use this story on Portsmouth Patch to help out your neighbors.
As we prepare for the winter storm, we want to make sure that Portsmouth stays connected.
Portsmouth Patch is all about connecting neighbors and helping neighbors so we hope you’ll find this information hub helpful during the storm. Stay safe Portsmouth!
IMPORTANT NUMBERS & WEBSITES:
- In an emergency, dial 911
- Police Department: 401-683-0300
- Fire Department: 401-683-1200
- Portsmouth Emergency Management Web site
- Portsmouth Code RED signup page
- DPW: 401-683-0362
- Prudence Island Public Works: 401-683-2866
- National Grid power outages: 1-800-465-1212
- Comcast: 1-800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278)
- Verizon: 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966)