Invite a friend
The Pennfield Summer Programs
Summer is in full swing, but there is only three more weeks of camp left at the Pennfield School. Spaces are filling up but there is still time to experience the fun and excitement this summer!
- Exploring Camp - Grades 1-4 - 9am to 3pm
- Kiddie Camp - Ages 3-5 years old - 9am to 1pm
- Around the World in 5 Days - Grades 1-4 - 9am to 3pm
July 30-August 3
- Time Traveling Camp - Grades 1-4 - 9am to 3pm
For more information or descriptions of the camps please visit our website or call the front desk! Happy Summer!!!
More About The Pennfield School
The Pennfield School is an independent day school for boys and girls in Nursery to Grade 8.
Under the direction of Head of School Rob Kelley, The Pennfield School is located on 19 acres of property abutting the Aquidneck Island Land Trust's Sakonnet Greenway Trail and Glen Farm.
For more information about the Pennfield School, visit the School's Web site.
Other events here
- The Little Mermaid at The Pennfield School Fri, May 31, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Newport Children's Theatre Musical Theatre Summer Camp "Annie" Mon, Jul 15, 9:00 am–4:00 pm