Invite a friend
Teen Book Club - Middle & High school editions
Teens - tell the publishers what YOU think.
Over the summer our teen book clubs will be combined for all in grades 6 - 12. Read and review advanced reader copies of books. The reviews are posted to www.portsmouthteenbookreview.blogspot.com. You get to keep the books, chat with other teens about books and have a snack.
No sign up required. New members welcomed.
More About Portsmouth Free Public Library
Built in 1897, the Portsmouth Free Public Library provides information, services and a circulation of 75,000 articles, including books, tapes and videos, to the residents of Portsmouth. The 9,515 sq. ft. structure is owned and operated by the corporation, the Portsmouth Free Public Library Association. The children's room is located downstairs, while the computer area, reference and study area are situated on the main floor.The library provides a variety of services and classes. For further information, please see the library's website at www.portsmouthlibrary.org.
Other events here
- Saturday Book Club Sat, Jun 1, 11:30 am–12:30 pm
- Comic Craziness with Eric Fulford Tue, Jun 25, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Story Time July 2, 2013 / July 3, 2013 / July 9, 2013 / July 10, 2013 / July 16, 2013 / July 23, 2013 / July 24, 2013 / July 31, 2013, 10:00 am–10:30 am
- Bird Brains Mon, Jul 8, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Fused Glass Fun Wed, Jul 17, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Magic with the Great Baldini Mon, Jul 22, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Meet the Animals Tue, Jul 30, 10:00 am–11:00 am