It's a new year, a time to start fresh, a time to renew, and a time to rejuvenate yourself. This can be done financially, emotionally, mentally, or physically. Why not start with your physically and improve your health? After all, your "structure determines your function." What does this mean? It means, if your body is not taking in the right nutrients or getting constant toxic insults to your cells, you are not functioning at your best!
A great start is a Nutritional Metabolic Detoxification program. A "detox" helps eliminate toxin exposure and toxins built up in your body. A good detox is NOT one in which you starve or one that lasts for a weekend. Let's take a closer look at what a detox program can mean for your health:
1. LOSE WEIGHT! A detox is great for health and for weight loss. Your body will naturally lose weight without all the empty calories of sugar, alcohol, and processed foods. Many toxins are stored in your fat cells so as your losing weight, they are being pulled out.
2. MORE ENERGY! Organic fruits, vegetables, and grains are packed with vitamins and minerals that are essential to your metabolism and energy. This is a significant portion of food used on the detox program. They are free from toxic pesticides. Many toxins and unhealthy food choices deplete us of these vitamins leaving us sluggish and fatigued.
3. RID SWEET CRAVINGS! After a while of no sugar consumption, your body will decrease its craving. Sugar addiction can be just as intense as a caffeine or drug addiction to some people. The natural sugars in the fruits will help reduce these cravings and the overall detox helps to stabilize your blood sugar.
4. RESTFUL SLEEP! Believe it or not, alcohol, sugar, and caffeine all hinder your sleep cycles. We need to hit REM sleep in order to get a good restful nights sleep. Intake of these products hinders that process. Enjoy a full night's rest and be bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning!
5. HEALTHY DIGESTION! The all American diet tends to lead us into an endless cycle of irritable bowel symptoms from all the processed foods, preservatives, saturated fats, and toxic substances. There will be a highly noticeable difference in digestion and bathroom habits. You will be able to absorb your nutrients much better!
6. FEEL BETTER! In general, your overall health will feel better after a detox. Excreting toxic substances that have been present in your cells for days, months, or even years can make a huge difference! Your body will be able to function at peak performance!
If it sounds like you may benefit from a detox, please call 401-683-6430 for further questions.