Wednesday: Music at Sunset, Photography on Foot
Here are five things you should know today in Portsmouth.
- It's a Beach Day! Today will be sunny with a high of 83 degrees.
- Norman Bird Sanctuary in Middletown offers a Photography on Foot workshop with Kim Fuller today.
- The last Music at Sunset this summer at Blithewold in Bristol features steel drum artist Jason Roseman.
- Governor Chafee visits Portsmouth Town Hall Thursday morning at 8:30 am.
- The fundraising Helicopter Golf Ball Drop is back again! The big event takes place at the Sept. 7 home game against Rogers - buy your golf ball now!