Tuesday: Christmas Music Coming to Senior Center
Here are five things you should know todayin and around Portsmouth.
- It will most likely rain today, with a high temperature of 61 degrees, says the National Weather Service.
- The Tax Assessment Board of Review meets tonight at 7 pm at Town Hall.
- The Portsmouth Business Association Holiday Party is Thursday, Dec. 8 at 5:30 pm at The Valley Inn. RSVP here .
- Santa Claus continues his rounds in Portsmouth tonight.
- The Country Jammers will perform A Country Christmas Revue at the Portsmouth Senior Center on Thursday from 2 to 4 p.m.; tickets must be purchased in advance. Call 683-4106; tickets are $5.