Thursday: Teen Crafts, Navy Ship Tours
Here are five things you should know today in Portsmouth.
- There's a slight chance of showers today with a high of 84 degrees.
- The USS Carter Hall is open to visitors one more day today in Bristol, with launch boats leaving from the US Coast Guard Station at the end of Constitution Street, from 1 to 5 pm. The ship was visiting for the Fourth of July celebration.
- The Audubon Society's Environmental Education Center in Bristol offers L'il Nature Flicks for children ages 5 and up. Today's feature is National Geographic's "Really Wild Animals: Deep Sea Dive." Free with the cost of admission.
- Portsmouth Free Public Library offers a Teen Drop-In craft.
- Sakonnet Vineyards in Little Compton offers a Summer Music Night tonight at 6 pm featuring the Elderly Brothers.