Thursday: Farmer's Market, Business After Hours
Here are five things you should know today in Portsmouth.
- There's a 50-50 chance of showers today, with a high of 83 degrees.
- The Portsmouth Business Association holds a Business After Hours this evening at Greenvale Vineyards. Non-members interested in the PBA are welcome to attend.
- The Portsmouth Zoning Board of Review meets at 7 pm.
- The Summer Concert Series at Sakonnet Vineyards tonight features Summer School - weather permitting.
- The Island Farmer's Market is open today at 499 East Main Road, Middletown, from 3 to 6 pm.