Thursday: Bird Tales at NBS; Portsmouth Grange Meets
Here are five things you should know today in Portsmouth.
- Clouds will decrease today, with a high of 40 degrees, says the National Weather Service.
- Bird Tales takes place at Norman Bird Sanctuary today, for 2-1/2 to 6-year-olds, but pre-registration is necessary.
- The Portsmouth Grange meets today at the Senior Center at 7:30pm.
- Roger Williams University offers the community a Learn to Swim program this winter. Check out the details; space is limited.
- The Portsmouth Senior Center's Annual Winter Festival Gala is Friday, Jan. 27, withheavy hors d'ouevres, party pastries and music. Please make a reservation no later than Jan. 20, by calling Cynthia or Christina, 683-4106. For members, the cost is $8.