This Weekend: Party on Prudence, Bristol Boat & Artisan Show, Voter Registration
Here are five things you should know heading into this weekend in Portsmouth. First, the weather: This weekend we may see some rain and thunderstorms, with highs in the low 80s.
- The Portsmouth Arts Guild holds an opening reception tonight for "Awakenings," from 6 to 8 pm. See how the winners interpreted this theme!
- Enjoy arts, crafts, boats food and the beautiful Bristol waterfront at this weekend's Bristol Boat & Artisan Show, Saturday and Sunday at Independence Park. Read more about it here.
- The Prudence Conservancy invites the community to celebrates its 25th anniversary with outdoor adventures, an ice cream social, silent auction, and other events starting at 11 am on Saturday.
- This Sunday is the deadline to register to vote in the Sept. 11 partisan primary. The Portsmouth Board of Canvassers will be open at Portsmouth Town Hall on Sunday from 8:30 am to 4 pm to register voters.
- This is a musical weekend in Newport: The Sunset Music Series continues tonight and the Reggae Festival takes the stage tomorrow night.