Patch Picks: Portsmouth's Top Boutiques for Finding Your Spring Wardrobe
Here are the top six boutiques shops in town.
Are you looking for a little luxury in your life? From clothing to gifts, Patch looked aroud and found the following top 6 boutique shops in Portsmouth.
- Portsmouth Shop—From clothes and accessories to jewelry and gifts, Portsmouth Shop has a little something for everyone.
- Ma Goetzinger’s—Since 1970, “Ma’s” has been a top spot for women’s clothing, shoes, and accessories.
- Deborah Winthrop Lingerie—The best in intimate apparel and loungewear, Deborah Winthrop Lingerie also employs three professionally trained bra fitters.
- Stalise—Private shopping sessions and personal wardrobe consulting make Stalise the epitome of boutique shopping in Portsmouth.
- Pink Pineapple—Wrap yourself in luxury with Pink Pineapple’s signature line of fine cashmere sweaters, pashmina’s and full length coats.
- Groovy Gator—For the finest in children’s apparel, Groovy Gator offers children the boutique experience with clothing designed by the shop’s owner.