Patch Picks: 5 Romantic Spots for Dinner this Valentine's Day
Looking to have a romantic dinner with your Valentine? Here are 5 places cozy places to snuggle up with your sweetheart!
Don't know where to take your Valentine this year for a romantic dinner? Here's our top 5 choices for where to spend a romantic evening in Portsmouth:
- Rocco’s Little Italy—For an inexpensive and casual Valentine's Day, why not cozy into a booth and share a bottle of wine and an order of spaghetti carbonara at Rocco's?
- Fieldstones Grill—The casual atmosphere is perfect for sharing a quiet dinner.
- Scampi—Where fine dining and home style charm come together.
- Valley Inn—The Cornell Farm mansion is the epitome of intimate fine dining in Portsmouth.
- Home/Clements' Market—From cards and flowers to chocolates and lobsters, Clement’s has everything you need to have a romantic dinner at home.