Patch Picks: Ways to Make Your Superbowl Party Delicious
Looking for some Super Bowl fun? Below are 5 deals to help make Super Bowl Sunday great!
Starting today, Patch will run a new weekly feature called Patch Picks, highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
You’ll find useful lists to help you, your family, friends, and significant others find the best places for everything from Sunday brunch to New Year’s Eve celebrations, pumpkin patches, date night destinations, florists, girlfriend nights out, kids party places, parks and more. Stay tuned for our first list on Portsmouth Patch:
Want to suggest a list? Submit your idea in the comment box.
Patch Picks: Deals to Make this Year's Super Bowl Party Delicious
- Clement’s Market—Butcher Block Football Party Pack only $39.99 with your Shopper’s Card. Heat and Serve Party Pack includes: 2.5 pounds marinated chicken wings; 2.5 pounds, baby back pork ribs; 2.5 pounds marinated sirloin tips; and 2.5 pounds of Italian meatballs. 24 hour advance notice requested. Call the Butcher Block to order.
- Steve’s Famous Pizza—Family Meal Deal #1: Large 1-topping pizza, small 1-topping pizza, and a 2-liter bottle of soda only $16.99. Family Meal Deal #2: 2 Large 1-topping pizza's $19.99. Call (401) 683-1505 to order.
- Allen's Wine and Spirits—Mention you saw this listing on Portsmouth Patch and receive 10 percent off any purchase on Sunday, Feb. 6. One discount per person.
- Chase’s Deli and Pizza Plus—Buy one pizza (any size), get a second for half price!
- 15 Point Road Resturant—In restaurant specials on burgers, pizzas and wraps. Plus games and fun in the bar.