Join us shortly before 2 p.m. today as the University of Rhode Island men’s basketball team hosts Larry Brown and Southern Methodist University.
The Rams are 2-7, and while some of the seven losses have been close, URI is coming off a 72-57 loss to in-state rival Providence College last week. In that game, even a depleted Providence roster was enough to bludgeon the Rams on the boards.
SMU, in contrast, has jumped out to an 8-1 record to begin the year. It’s currently the gaudiest out-of-conference record in Conference USA, but SMU hasn’t played a ranked opponent.
For a preview of the game from GoRhody, click here. We will be providing live updates shortly before the 2 p.m. tip, and then after the game, we will have video of the post-game press conference.
Want to be e-mailed when we posted a new article on the Rams? Click the “keep me posted!” button below.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Toll System To Be Installed on Sakonnet River Bridge By Weekend
- Man Allegedly Approaches Portsmouth Students at Bus Stop
- Portsmouth Files Restraining Order Against Bridge Toll Construction
- Toll System Goes Up on Sakonnet River Bridge; Fees to Start in July
- UPDATED: Firefighters Knock Down Second-Alarm Fire